We are a fitness and martial arts group that run classes in Caterham, Coulsdon, Godstone and Croydon. Our students come to our classes to get in shape, have fun and to learn new skills. As well as training for fitness and fun, many of our students take part in regular competitions which means there is genuine focus and encouragement in our classes to help everyone improve and reach their goals. We offer regular classes and private lessons at our venues or at home.
We run engaging activities for adults, kids and families. Our classes are based in a range of venues, supporting local halls and schools.
We offer family discounts to help families train and stay healthy together. Our activities can be done in isolation or in combination with each other.
DRG Active operates a fixed and simple monthly payment system that allows people to take part in any of our activities for no additional cost.
The head instructor of DRG Active is Dean Gibbs. Dean has been involved in martial arts and fitness for over 24 years. As an experienced national and international competitor and coach, Dean has tried and tested training methods to suit all ages and abilities. Dean prides himself on the ability to find the potential in all his students. As well as being an excellent motivator and teacher Dean brings a relaxed but hard working atmosphere to his classes. To find out what our students think, visit our Testimonials page. (View instructor profile.)
- The classes we run allow people of all ages and fitness abilities to stay active and healthy.
- We are continuing to increase the number and range of classes we provide.
- People already taking part in other sports activities are welcome to join us for our fitness and flexibility lessons as a way of supplementing their existing training.
- DRG Active operates a fixed and simple monthly payment system that allows people to take part in any of our activities for no additional cost.
- Private lessons at our venues or at home are also available.